Prev: Re: Starting a Demo? Next: Yet another con...

Find your dress e-uniform, everyone...

From: RMMDC@j...
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 00:12:46 -0400
Subject: Find your dress e-uniform, everyone...

Hello Everybody!

First time caller, long time listener, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Partly this is to test out the mail server.  I got rejected
by the program the last time I sent a letter.  _Oh, horrors!_
Sad part is, I'm sure it was something I did.

Anyway, the main reason I'm writing is to inform all the
ship captains out there that one of our number is going
to need our arched sabres very soon.  Scott Field, the
sometime contributor (usually ST related), and old
college buddy o' mine is getting married in just a few
short weeks.

I don't know how he did it.  If I had had to make up a list
of guys that would probably be getting married _after me_,
Scott would have been on it.  Suddenly I'm feeling _very_
single.  Linda (that's the victim's name) must be a mute--
she couldn't say "no".	;>

Anyway, I had to embarrass the s--t out of him on this venue,
because he did introduce me to FT, and I am beating the pants
off him in his ST-variant playtest (even if he hasn't
realized it yet).  On that note, Scott, where's my turn result,
hmmmmm?

To change the subject slightly, are we ready to start talking
_Independence Day_ /vis a vis/ FT?

Out here.

	-monty

	(Robert M. Montgomery, New Orleans, USA
		RMMDC@UNO.EDU			)

Prev: Re: Starting a Demo? Next: Yet another con...