Prev: Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit

Re: Campaign settings

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 22:26:27 -0400
Subject: Re: Campaign settings

At 12:33 PM 7/8/96 CDT, kosta kalogeropoulos wrote:

>If anyone has an interest or ideas for the Traveller setting they would
like
>to share, please write me.

I, for one, would like to see more of your ideas for using GZG in a
Traveller setting. I have quite a number of the old 15mm Traveller
figures
that I plan to use with Stargrunt II. Once I get the game (probably not
until GenCon) I'll be doing an SG2 to Traveller conversion. I'd love to
see
anything you've done in this area, particularly with regard to DS2 and
FT
(as I already have those games).

Allan

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca