Prev: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit Next: Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit

Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 1996 21:45:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit

At 05:22 PM 7/7/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I pulled this from the AOL Strategy Forum message boards. Could it be a
>chance to meet the man himself? Does anyone know of any other GZG
happenings
>at Gen-Con?
>
>Mike Messenger
>
>>Jon Tuffley author of all GZG's games will be the guest of Geo-Hex at
GenCon
>this year, >so come by the booth and meet him!!
>
>>KR, Geo-Hex

There are a number of GZG games scheduled at GenCon. Most (if not all)
of
the games are TICKET or FREE (meaning you either have to have a reserved
ticket at no cost, or the game is first-come-first-served). There are at
least two or three games for each of Full Thrust, Dirtside II, and
Stargrunt II.

While we're on the subject, who is going to GenCon. I'm going, and so is
Sean Schoonmaker. Anyone else?

Allan

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit Next: Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit