Prev: Re: Starting a Demo? Next: RE: Starting a Demo?

FT: so long, farewell...

From: "The point of the journey is not to arrive; the point of departure is not to return" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 19:00:34 -0400
Subject: FT: so long, farewell...

I bid thee all adieu for a while. Vacation is but a mere 2 hours away,
and I won't be back for....a lotta days. :-)  Signing off the list so
you all don't overflow my mailbox during the next month.

I wanted to also thank everyone who's participated or lurked in on the
recent run of FT:B5 PBeM games of mine! I think most all of you had fun.
:-)
I appreciate the interest, and if any of you are still interested, when
I get back I'll start them up again.

Keep the archives going, Jerry; I'll be checking them out when I return
next month...

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/indy.html

Prev: Re: Starting a Demo? Next: RE: Starting a Demo?