Prev: Re: R.E.: Sa'Vasku Miniatures Next: Re: New FT Gamer (long)

Re: Starting a Demo?

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 13:20:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Starting a Demo?

On Sun, 30 Jun 1996 21:52:59 -0600 "Mark A. Siefert"
<cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu> writes:
>Hi Ya-all:
>So far there is only one game store in the South Eastern Wisconsin Area
that sells Full Thrust and other GZG products.	In order to spread the
holy word of Full Thrust and increase GZG availability, I want to start
a few demo games.  However, I don't have the foggiest idea about how to
get started.  Does anyone out there in Internet-land have any
suggestions?

Which store might that be? I am around the Delafield and waukesha area
now and again as my wife is originally from Delafield. Anywho, the best
way is to design a few equally balanced fleets of different mixes of
ship classes, make a reference sheet so all the players can see the
mechanics of the game in play, and just have a balanced "meeting
engagement slug fest" using just the base rules systems, no fighters,
etc.

Paul

Prev: Re: R.E.: Sa'Vasku Miniatures Next: Re: New FT Gamer (long)