Prev: Unsubscribing??? Next: Re: R.E.: Sa'Vasku Miniatures

Re: Those annoying aliens...

From: rkp@m... (Robin Paul)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 10:09:11 -0400
Subject: Re: Those annoying aliens...

>How about buying ECM systems that effect Kra'vak fire by subtracting
>ine from their "to hit" roll? That would make area of effect ECM
>worth it's weight in gold for a task force....
>Mike Wikan
>Game Design\Conceptual Art
>n-Space, Inc.

Now you're cooking on gas!  That makes good sense, bearing in mind that
the
stream of railgun penetrators would have to be spread over a wider area
in
the hope of registering hits on an ECM-protected target.  I assume SM
packs
have some form of proximity fusing, and that scatterguns are already
affecting a wide area, so neither of these systems would be affected.

Rob

Rob Paul
NERC Institute of Virology
Mansfield Road, Oxford OX1 3SR	  Tel. (01865) 512361
rkp@mail.nerc-oxford.ac.uk