Prev: Starting a Demo? Next: Re: Starting a Demo?

store alert

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner@t...>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 07:35:00 -0400
Subject: store alert

I was at Oxford Valley Mall in Langhorne, Pa (northeast of
Philadelphia),
and saw that Kaybee Toys had Star Trek Micromachines at 3 sets (the
normal ones with 3 models in each) for $10.00.	Kaybee often has toys
and games on sale.

This store also had around 10 copies of Mutant Chronicles Siege of the
Citadel board game, about $10 each.  It has 38 miniatures in it, if you

wanted
to use them for Stargrunt II (or if you play Warzone, the Mutant
Chronicles
game).	I don't have news access right now, or I'd post to the
r.g.m.misc
group
to tell Warzone players.

The Allied Hobby store in the same mall had some miniatures on sale (a

rack
of 50% miniatures), and some were probably useable for Stargrunt.

Kaybee is a chain, so you  might want to check it near where you are.

andy
andy.skinner@tseng.com

Prev: Starting a Demo? Next: Re: Starting a Demo?