Prev: Re: New FT Gamer Next: Re: New FT Gamer

Re: Dave Hyde Sci-Fi Supply

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 12:25:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Dave Hyde Sci-Fi Supply

On Tue, 25 Jun 1996 18:23:13 -0400 (EDT) Mike Miserendino
<phddms1@cris.com> writes:

>If this is the same guy whose models were used in last year's GenCon,
>I believe they had 1 or 2 of these frigates.  The SW capitol ship
combat

>using these macrotures will be held again at this year's GenCon as
well.
 If
>you can make it, I highly recommend checking this event.

Unfortunately, I have never been to GenCon ... Comes right at the heart
of my re-enacting season. BTW Mike, I won't be able to make our July 5th
game, as I have a chance to be in a Documentary about the Wilderness,
filming is that fri-Sun ... I just found out yesterday. Sorry.

Paul

Prev: Re: New FT Gamer Next: Re: New FT Gamer