Prev: RE: HOTT (was Re: New FT Gamer) Next: RE: DSII: More questions

RE: HOTT (was Re: New FT Gamer)

From: "Absolutely Barking Stars" <jw4@b...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 11:02:02 -0400
Subject: RE: HOTT (was Re: New FT Gamer)

> >What does HOTT stand for?  [Oops!  Dangling preposition!  I meant to
say "For
> >what does HOTT stand?"]
> Hordes of the Things. It's a WRG attempt at a Fantasy Wargames system.
Really? I remember an old BBC radio thing called 'Horde of the
things'. Sort of 'Hitchikers Guide to the Lord Of The Rings' if you
get my drift. Any relation? Heck, I may even have a tape of it
somewhere...

		  TTFN
		       Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans list Home Page  -
	http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: RE: HOTT (was Re: New FT Gamer) Next: RE: DSII: More questions