Prev: Re: Dave Hyde Sci-Fi Supply Next: RE: HOTT (was Re: New FT Gamer)

HOTT (was Re: New FT Gamer)

From: "Christopher Weuve" <caw@i...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 10:31:54 -0400
Subject: HOTT (was Re: New FT Gamer)

Adam Delafield said:
> I usually attribute good ideas to their originator. Unfortunately
> this time I have to attribute this good idea to a group of 13 year old

> GW groupies!
>
> Have you ever seen HOTT? This has an incredibly simple campaign
system.
> These lads were using this system to simulate STAR SYSTEMS. So the
> map would look something like this in a three player campaign;

What does HOTT stand for?  [Oops!  Dangling preposition!  I meant to say
"For
what does HOTT stand?"]

Anything more about this available on the 'net somewhere?

Christopher Weuve  [caw@intercon.com]
Through sheer random chance, my employer may
someday agree with something I say.

Prev: Re: Dave Hyde Sci-Fi Supply Next: RE: HOTT (was Re: New FT Gamer)