Prev: Re: DSII: Systems Down Chit for... Next: Re: Those annoying aliens...

RE: DSII: More questions

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 07:35:38 -0400
Subject: RE: DSII: More questions

Date sent:  26-JUN-1996 12:34:42

>This was answered by Mike Elliott a while ago, and he said it
>was the first erratum for DSII.  I can't find that message,
>though.  It was from a long time ago.	I think he pretty much
>said use the chart for everything the chart specifies.  Anything
>it doesn't cover, use the rules in the text.  Conflicts--use
>the chart.  That meant when firing at infantry with weapons
>you don't take cover into account.  I think you usually use
>Yellow, though I think it depended on the weapon.  I don't
>have the rules with me, so I'm a bit vague, but I'm sure the
>chart was the correct version.  I kinda liked the text rules
>myself, especially using the cover rules.  He mainly didn't
>want vehicle weapons to very useful against infantry.

>But he's on this list, so I'm sure he can clarify.

>andy

His mail has been playing silly buggers recently, so don't hold
your breath.

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Re: DSII: Systems Down Chit for... Next: Re: Those annoying aliens...