Prev: Re: New FT Gamer Next: Re: New FT Gamer

Star Wars Macrotures (Was Re: Dave Hyde Sci-Fi Supply)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 22:32:51 -0400
Subject: Star Wars Macrotures (Was Re: Dave Hyde Sci-Fi Supply)

At 06:23 PM 6/25/96 -0400, you wrote:

>If this is the same guy whose models were used in last year's GenCon, I
>believe they had 1 or 2 of these frigates.  The SW capitol ship combat
using
>these macrotures will be held again at this year's GenCon as well.  If
you
>can make it, I highly recommend checking this event.

If anyone is interested, I have photographs from last year's GenCon that
I've had scanned onto CD. I can send them via e-mail, if you'd like to
see
these. I can handle GIF, BMP, JPEG, and several other formats. The
pictures
could be better (I'm still not 100% with my camera when it comes to
flash)
but they aren't too bad. Excellent ships, by the way. FT would be great
for
them, as the rules are fast paced.

Hmmm. This has me thinking. There is a large school yard across from our
house...

Allan

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: New FT Gamer Next: Re: New FT Gamer