Prev: Re: Dave Hyde Sci-Fi Supply Next: Re: Those annoying aliens...

Re: New FT Gamer

From: Niko Mikkanen <creator@c...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 19:33:52 -0400
Subject: Re: New FT Gamer

> On Tue, 25 Jun 1996 10:33:17 -0600 Adam Dixon <aidoxn@primenet.com>
> writes:
> >Also, anyone had any luck in recreating the Battle of Endor in FT?
You
> >know, hundreds of TIE Fighters swerving in and out of the Rebel
fleet,
> >while the Imperials sit back and watch Calamari Cruisers light up?
> >Ahh....
> >I love that scene!!!

Who doesn't... That and the big battle around B5 are the two most
beautiful space battles I've ever seen. The Battle of the Line is a near

third.
	Come to think of it, howzabout us getting together a list of
space battles from all the movies we've seen, with approximate strengths

of participants, if possible, and how the battle could be represented in

FT (Like Battle of Yavin, which in FT should be much bigger).
	All I can come up with are the SW battles, and some obscure
thing
with a Really Huge (tm) ship fighting against goodie-goodie bounty
hunter/mercenary- people... In the beginning of the movie this ship
enslaves a planet, and to get the point across, snipers (!) fire at the
crowd standing on the streets of the capital, killing the girlfriend of
the hero of the movie (big surprise!). One of the bounty hunters is
cowboy-kind of guy, who collides with one of the engines of the giant
ship... Kinda vague, but it's been years and it wasn't a very good
movie...
	Any others?

Prev: Re: Dave Hyde Sci-Fi Supply Next: Re: Those annoying aliens...