Prev: Revenge of the Mutant USA SciFi Gamer Supplier Next: RE: New Irregular ST Minis & Transporter technology NOT

New Irregular ST Minis & Transporter technology NOT

From: timj@u...
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 10:46:41 -0400
Subject: New Irregular ST Minis & Transporter technology NOT

Adam wrote

<something about buying the new irregular miniatures & them being like
Star
Trek>

I would be interested in a bit more information on the style of ship, I
have
always been a fan of irregulars 'cheap' metal policy but their old FT
ships
were a not my cup of tea. If they are jumping on the 'its close Jim' but

doesn't quite infringe copyright bandwagon for Star Trek then I'm
interested
in any details.

Anyone read the Physics of Star Trek book, quite good, but depressing in
that
were never going to beam anywhere folks (requires heating of matter
1,000,000
times hotter than the suns core, require more energy than humanity
produces,
improve computer storage by a factor of 1000 billion billon, flaunt the
laws
of quantum mechanics, imaging system bigger than the earth's diameter -
no
wonder McCoy was nevous).

	Tim Jones
	timj@uk.gdscorp.com

Prev: Revenge of the Mutant USA SciFi Gamer Supplier Next: RE: New Irregular ST Minis & Transporter technology NOT