Prev: Re: DSII: More questions Next: Revenge of the Mutant USA SciFi Gamer Supplier

Re: Quiet, isn't it?

From: "I'm here to _save_ your _butts_...next time, show a little gratitude." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 10:08:30 -0400
Subject: Re: Quiet, isn't it?

>Hmmm....The old E-Mail Box looks a little empty.  That's very
>odd.  Is everyone out of ideas or is everyone staying quiet on my
>account (e.g. "Don't talk to Siefert, he's a INSERT SLANDEROUS
PERSONAL,
>RELIGIOUS, AND/OR POLITICAL FLAME HERE.).

Awwww, damn! He found out....  ;-)

Mk
-
  /@		       .  .	      If you insist on reaching for a
  <|\			  .  )	      star, be prepared to take a long,
   |		     /\ 	      hard fall.
   |		    //
   /		 o //*		      Indy - climber, astronomer,
adventurer
  /		<%- /|\ 	      supreme. Have rope, will travel.

Prev: Re: DSII: More questions Next: Revenge of the Mutant USA SciFi Gamer Supplier