Prev: Re: "Space Fleet"- the White Dwarf Articles Next: Quiet, isn't it?

RE: Quiet, isn't it?

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 07:58:30 -0400
Subject: RE: Quiet, isn't it?

Date sent:  25-JUN-1996 12:51:41

>Hmmm....The old E-Mail Box looks a little empty.  That's very
>odd.  Is everyone out of ideas or is everyone staying quiet on my
>account (e.g. "Don't talk to Siefert, he's a INSERT SLANDEROUS
PERSONAL,
>RELIGIOUS, AND/OR POLITICAL FLAME HERE.).

Perhaps it's because no-one has anything to say.

Oh. I picked up some new ships from Irregular on Saturday (at FIASCO in
Leeds). Very ST in flavour. Fits well if you want more classes than the
ones micromachines provide.

I also picked up some klingons and romulans in the bring and buy.

Anyone interested in Wargames should try to get to at least one show
a year. You never know what you'll find.

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Re: "Space Fleet"- the White Dwarf Articles Next: Quiet, isn't it?