Prev: Just test Next: Re: "Space Fleet"- the White Dwarf Articles

Re: Those annoying aliens...

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 07:18:47 -0400
Subject: Re: Those annoying aliens...

On Thu, 20 Jun 1996, Ian Dunn wrote:

> I enjoy it that the aliens are qualitatively different from the
humans,
> its what makes them alien after all. I object to trying to water them
down
> to make it easier for the humans to win, that seems just like
gamesmanship
> to me.

Well... either you water them down by changing the rules for them, or
you
water them down by increasing the points cost for them - if you want to
use the points system at all, of course. Using them as they stand,
without changing either, is IMO serious gamesmanship on the Kra'Vak side

if you insist on playing roughly equal cost battles (and, since most
around here are brought up with GW, that's pretty common...)

> The Kra'Vak are deadly and should usually be outnumbered by the human
forces.

Indeed they should.

Oerjan Ohlson

( Snailmail: Ljuskarrsvagen 44N1, 133 31  Saltsjobaden, SWEDEN
     )
( Telephone: +46 - (0)8-7177891
     )
( Email: f92-ooh@nada.kth.se
     )
-------

Prev: Just test Next: Re: "Space Fleet"- the White Dwarf Articles