Prev: DSII: Sauron Stats (typo) Next: August FT Game is Full

Re: Call for Players- New FT

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 23:11:02 -0400
Subject: Re: Call for Players- New FT

At 10:26 PM 6/20/96 +1000, you wrote:

->Actually, the journey from Europe of not merely the 'First Line'
Russian
>Fleet, but the 'Self-Sinkers' of the Black Sea dregs was an absolutely
epic
>achievement. IMHO the greatest strategic feat ever in Naval Warfare.
>
>Too bad about the end game though... For Strategy, 10/10. Tactics....
maybe
>4, with Morale 2. Unfortunately their opponents scored about 7 and 10
>respectively.

Not sure I'd give him a 10 for strategy. Attacking those two British
fishing
boats was bad enough, but they compounded it by refusing to apologize to
Britain. The resulting mess closed a lot of neutral ports that would
have
gone a fair way to lifting morale. On the other hand, just moving the
entire
fleet from one hemisphere to another was quite an achievement.

Allan

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: DSII: Sauron Stats (typo) Next: August FT Game is Full