Prev: Re: Call for Players- New FT Next: My August Game is Filled

Re: FT Excel Spreadsheets

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 23:01:44 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Excel Spreadsheets

At 03:09 PM 6/19/96 +0200, you wrote:
>Allan, I'm sending this via the list as my mail server has been playing
up
>recently and I don't altogether trust it.

My last message to you got a bunch of bounce messages from your site (or
lack thereof). I can send you the file using BinHex, but I'm not sure
how
reliable the transmission will be. Is there a specific time when you
have a
good idea that you're site will be up? Alternatively, I can send it to
you
on a diskette by snail mail...

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Call for Players- New FT Next: My August Game is Filled