Prev: MIME decoders for misc FT binary files Next: Re: Space Fleet: Would Like "White Dwarf" Articles....

Re: Call for Players: New FT Game Starting in August/September

From: Jerry Han <jerry@u...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 11:22:00 -0400
Subject: Re: Call for Players: New FT Game Starting in August/September

Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote at sometime in the past:
> Do You have Allan Goodall's E-Mail address handy.
>
> I might be interested in his FT game as well, but need to get a better
idea
> of when it's going to go.
>

> Thanx,
> schoon@aimnet.com

Speaking of this E-mail game, I'd like to be involved.

(Alan, I sent you e-mail earlier, but I'm not sure it made it through.)

Thanks!
Jerry Han

--
     Jerry Han - Network Engineering - UUNET Canada, Toronto, ON, Canada
	     http://www.uunet.ca/~jerry -  email:jerry@uunet.ca

Prev: MIME decoders for misc FT binary files Next: Re: Space Fleet: Would Like "White Dwarf" Articles....