Prev: Re: GW UK Price List? Next: MIME decoders for misc FT binary files

Re: GW UK Price List?

From: "Christopher Weuve" <caw@i...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 10:27:07 -0400
Subject: Re: GW UK Price List?

Mark Siefert wrote:
> > Since the discussions about GWs ill-fated Space Fleet game, I have
> > been interested in finding some of the Imperial ship miniatures.  I
> > have heard that the best means of getting them is to order them
> > through GW UK.  However I need to find out how much they cost before

> > I order them.  I am interested in the following ships:
> > Gothic Class Battleship
> > Tyrant Class Battleship

One of the ships (I foget which) has two huge guns on a rotating turret.
bought a few of these to use as grav tanks with my Epic scale figures.

Christopher Weuve  [caw@intercon.com]
Through sheer random chance, my employer may
someday agree with something I say.

Prev: Re: GW UK Price List? Next: MIME decoders for misc FT binary files