Prev: Re: Call for Players: New FT Game Starting in August/September Next: Re: FT Excel Spreadsheets\Goodall

Re: Space Fleet: Would Like "White Dwarf" Articles....

From: Niko Mikkanen <creator@c...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 18:57:15 -0400
Subject: Re: Space Fleet: Would Like "White Dwarf" Articles....

> Date sent:  18-JUN-1996 15:23:19
>
> Most of the Eldar and Imperial additions can be found on the Space
Fleet
> page. (Just follow the Wargames links on the SFSFW page).
>
> | Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	| Bolton Institute,  |

Grumble grumble...
	For some strange reason I don't seem to be able to access those
pages. I get "entry forbidden" or somesuch nonsense, when trying to see
them (both with LYNX and Netrape). Help! Help!

Prev: Re: Call for Players: New FT Game Starting in August/September Next: Re: FT Excel Spreadsheets\Goodall