Prev: Call for Players: New FT Game Starting in August/September Next: Re: Call for Players: New FT Game Starting in August/September

Re: FT Excel Spreadsheets

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 14:35:33 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Excel Spreadsheets

Mike,

>No, Jon does not have access to an IBM-compatible. I can however demo
>anything you guys send me. Jon has authorised me to review any software

>that anyone may wish to submit to GZG in support of any of our games.

No problem.  I will let you know when my software demos are ready.

>As and when we find anything suitable, we will then negotiate with the
author
>regarding marketing and so on.

This would be fine.  I just wish that my ideas for the software be kept
between you, Jon, and me.

Since I have been very busy lately, I will be sending Jon my artwork
samples
only at this time, since the FT software is not ready yet.  Sorry for
the
delay, most of my free time has been allocated lately to working on a
Windows95 side-scroller game, a cable tv video, car repair, and home
maintenance(first time I've owned a home - fun, but a lot of work!).

I have several software ideas I would like to present to you and Jon as
soon
as demos are available.  Perhaps down the road, I could write complete
working games of GZG products, if there is interest and no one has done
it
already! :)

BTW someone at a local game store, mentioned that you and Jon were
planning
to attend GenCon 96.  Is this true?  Last time I asked, you mentioned it
was
not possible at this time.  It would be great to meet you both! :)

Mike Miserendino