Prev: Re: B5 SPOILER SPOILER Next: Call for Players: New FT Game Starting in August/September

Re: FT Excel Spreadsheets

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 13:34:40 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Excel Spreadsheets

Mike, I sent you an Excel 5.0 workbook for designing Full Thrust ships.
This
was sent last week. Did you receive it? There was a bounce message from
your
service provider soon after I sent it, but my server should have
attempted
to resend it. Just wondering whether or not I should resend it.

Allan

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
"The secret rules of engagement are hard to endorse,
 When the appearance of conflict meets the appearance of force."
     - The Tragically Hip

Prev: Re: B5 SPOILER SPOILER Next: Call for Players: New FT Game Starting in August/September