Prev: Space Fleet: Would Like "White Dwarf" Articles.... Next: Re: Geo Hex terrain in the UK

DSII: More questions

From: Nils A Hedglin <Nils_A_Hedglin@c...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 21:08:00 -0400
Subject: DSII: More questions

I know some of these questions have been discussed before, but I can't
remember the answer.

1) Is moving the only way to remove Under Fire Chits?  I couldn't find
anywhere that said they were removed after 1 turn of a unit not being
fired upon.

2) Does a required retreat from a close assault count as the activation
for the retreating unit?  How do you work dismounted infantry getting
back into their vehicles to retreat?  Can an assaulting unit follow-up,
even if the retreating unit is now out of the 6" range (mounting in
vehicles & dashing off)?

3) Can Powered Armor elements be purchased as specialty teams (ie, a
GMS/L PA element)?

4) How do you work IAVRs firing at a vehicle with APFC & Reactive armor?

Reactive armor allows only Red chits & APFC allows only Yellow.

5) For clarification, do all specialty chits count against artillery
targets?

That's it for now.

Thanks,
Nils

Nils_A_Hedglin@ccm.fm.intel.com
I am Pentium of Borg.  Division is futile.  You will be approximated.

PS-If SGII says to use 1" bases, while are the GZG figures provided with
bases
that are >1"?

Prev: Space Fleet: Would Like "White Dwarf" Articles.... Next: Re: Geo Hex terrain in the UK