Prev: RE: Geo Hex terrain in the UK Next: Space Fleet: Would Like "White Dwarf" Articles....

Re: Science Fantasy in FT

From: "Christopher Weuve" <caw@i...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 11:29:53 -0400
Subject: Re: Science Fantasy in FT

Timothy Klaus said:
> .Magi and what next trolls? That's why I quit playing fantasy games
> no matter what the game is called trolls and goblins are the
> same.Please do not ruin the science fiction of Full Thrust that it is
> and a very good game to play.

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly -- my reading tastes are fairly eclectic, but
when
I actually play something it is usually historical or hard science.  [My
big
gripe with Full Thurst is that the movement system isn't truly
vector-based.]
If Mark wants to experiment with magic, though, the book I mentioned
would be
an interesting source.

Christopher Weuve  [caw@intercon.com]
Through sheer random chance, my employer may
someday agree with something I say.

Prev: RE: Geo Hex terrain in the UK Next: Space Fleet: Would Like "White Dwarf" Articles....