Prev: RE: Geo Hex terrain in the UK Next: RE: Geo Hex terrain in the UK

Geo Hex terrain in the UK

From: "Absolutely Barking Stars" <jw4@b...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 10:44:56 -0400
Subject: Geo Hex terrain in the UK

Anyone know who sells Geo hex's ready made terrain in the UK? I
believe it's called BattleScape, although they have some with ready
drawn hexes called, imaginatively, Hexscape I think. I though GZG
were the UK people for Geohex. However according to their latest
catalogue they do the star mats and the buildings but not the
terrain...

			TTFN
				Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Unofficial Home Page http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfc

Prev: RE: Geo Hex terrain in the UK Next: RE: Geo Hex terrain in the UK