Prev: RE: Science Fantasy in FT Next: RE: B5 SPOILER SPOILER

B5 SPOILER SPOILER

From: Andy Watkins <100673.2576@C...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 04:54:24 -0400
Subject: B5 SPOILER SPOILER

Hi All,
	We in the UK finally got to see the episode of B5 that you lucky
Yanks
have been raving about.... If there are any Aussies reading this or
others that
have not seen "The" Episode please read no further......

The fights with the Alexander and the massed Star Furies, clobbering the
Roanoke
etc. I think this has got to be by far the best episode of B5 I have
ever seen,
even Ground combat with the B5 security staff and the Narn V the Marine
Corps......

Makes a refreshing change to most of the rest of this series, very anti
climactic after thend of the second series, but this was worth waiting
for.....

Just a general query to our cousins across the Atlantic, is the rest of
the
series like this? Or was this a one off, no details please just the feel
of
it.....

Andy Watkins

Prev: RE: Science Fantasy in FT Next: RE: B5 SPOILER SPOILER