Prev: RE: DSII: Artillery Ammo Question Next: RE: DSII & SGII: Looking for info on Jerry Pournelle's Saurons

RE: DSII & SGII: Looking for info on Jerry Pournelle's Saurons

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 10:39:33 -0400
Subject: RE: DSII & SGII: Looking for info on Jerry Pournelle's Saurons

Date sent:  13-JUN-1996 15:33:25

>I have a friend that wants to create a Sauron army based on Jerry
>Pournelle's (?) books like Mote in God's Eye.	What other books are the

>Sauron's in?  I've searched the internet for "Saurons" & only found 1
>reference to them.  Does anyone have suggestions how to model their
>forces in DSII & SGII?

>Thanks,
>Nils

I can't remember any 'Saurons' in 'Mote in God's Eye'. In fact I pretty
sure that the Humans and Moties were the only two races (unless the
Saurons is another name for the moties). There is a sequel, the Mote
around Murchuson's Eye. (By Niven and Pournelle, as was the original)

It's a while since I last looked at these two, so sorry if I've got
anything wrong.

And I've NEVER seen a mini that even remotely resembles a Motie.

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: RE: DSII: Artillery Ammo Question Next: RE: DSII & SGII: Looking for info on Jerry Pournelle's Saurons