Prev: Re: Metal mania Next: Re:FT B5 SPOILER DANGER!!!

Re: No more....

From: aebrain@d... (Alan E Brain)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 03:37:58 -0400
Subject: Re: No more....

>>The GEC Research Centre have banned their employees from subscribing
>>to email lists, so I've got to go.

I work for GEC-Marconi in Oz, and they have no such policy. Naturally,
you
can't use the GMS system, but there's no restriction on what you do at
home
using your own Internet Service Provider. If there was, we'd tell them
exactly where to go and what to do.

>>See you all, I enjoyed it while it lasted....

ISPs aren't that expensive here - imagine you'd be paying no more than 2
Pounds an hour in the UK. I've got a 5-hour-per-day connection (no other
restrictions) and it costs about 230 pounds a year. (450 Aussie
Dollars).

Just a thought... even CompuServe only charges $7.50 Aus per hour.

------------------------- C++	   - The APL of the future
| Alan & Carmel Brain	| Unix	   - THE operating system for the
1980's!
| Canberra Australia	| C	   - Structured Portable Assembler
------------------------- Ada83/95 - For when your life depends on the
Program
			  Z gauge  - Small is Beautiful

Prev: Re: Metal mania Next: Re:FT B5 SPOILER DANGER!!!